This project is created to gather as many information as possible on entrepreneurship materials in Malaysia and stick it on the net for everyone who are interested in entrepreneurship.
How many times have we thought of these issues?
- I want to start my own business but I have no idea where to find and apply for funding.
- I read lotsa business books from Kinokuniya, Borders, but I can’t find something really specific on entrepreneurship in our Malaysian context.
- I have no idea how to approach any Malaysian banks for funding.
- I’m from a non-business related background. I have an idea though. But I can’t seem to know where to start.
- I just graduated. I wanna start my own business. Where can I find the relevant experience to get a head start?
- I know our government release lotsa incentives as per the Malaysian Budget every year, but where and how do I get access to these funds?
- I am in dire need of support to start my own business, which trade associations should I join?
I think the list can go on and on. That’s from my respondents perspective based on the preliminary research i’ve done.
Oh well, quit blabbering, let’s get all those material posted up for everyone!